.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Ms blood is finally here.

Susses. That's how Mr Chew pronounce success. HAHA. For the whole 1 hr, he kept saying susses. Everyone was like "huh? WTH!" Marlina's lecture was boring as usual and so, fathin, me, eugene and john started talking till the lecture ends. Heh. Had tutorial for PRSP and had to practice ALICE again. Hangkong gave us assignments too and we are supposed to hand it in on week 15, i think. Supposed to end school at 12 but had to stay back for project meeting and make up lesson. -_- My group went to design school to eat but i didn't eat. There's only 3 stalls there. Sikit siak. The chinese stall was obviously not halal and there's western food that's not halal too. Left with the only muslim stall and the queue was very long. I think the best canteen to go is IT. It's the only air conditioned canteen in the whole campus and it has the most stalls compared to the other school. YAY! I love the IT canteen. Hahah.

Ms blood finally came when i was discussing the project with the others in the library. DAMN! I didn't bring the pad seh. We were discussing when 2 other groups came to discuss bout their projects too. At 2.30, decided to go canteen to eat. Eugene left his group to follow me. Met fathin and siew hwee in the canteen. They are having BPM make up lesson too. John, kok lip and jarett came after that. They were talking crap and making jokes all the time. I was laughing my heads off and so was the others. I think the whole ppl in the canteen was looking at us. HAH. Fathin left with siew hwee after awhile cos they wanted to go somewhere. So i'm the only girl left with the 4 guys. Now i know what guys talk about when they meet. Haha. Aku pun join skali lahh! Heh. Went to look for the others but couldnt find them so we sat outside the room and talked bout stupid stuff again. Oh ya. The fantastic four guys taught me what i should do to grow a bit taller. Haha. They were making fun of me but i'm not mad cos i know they were just joking. Thanks guys for the advice. HAHA.

Did i mention? I saw rudy and zur in the canteen. Yes, zur. He said he wanted to transfer to tp. Mcm betul jer. Haha. Was talking to them when someone came and messes up my hair. At first, i thought it was eugene but i was wrong. It was kenneth. He was with his friends, ayul, i think. After messing up my hair, he just left! WTH.

CMSK was gerek but i had no energy to enjoy it. I had cramps and i could barely talk. What has cramps got to do with talking eh? I pun tak tau lah. Haha. So, for that 2 hours, i let my group members discuss while i just listen to them. Sorry eh korang!

Can anyone tell me what i should do to overcome stage fright? I'm scared to present on stage and even present infront of the class. Alarh. Easy said, i can barely talk in front of a crowd. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home