.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

YAY! Thank you bapak. You're the best lah! Haha. I'm sure gonna sleep soundly now. Thanks to him. Bapak just exchanged my mattress with Li's. We have the same type of bed so his mattress can fit on my bed. I realised that my mattress got a whole lot of springs and it's very keras and it really irritates me. I can't really sleep peacefully on my mattress,however, when i sleep on Li's mattress, i can sleep peacefully and even, for a very long hours. YAY! =)

I'm having a headache. My vision is very blur and because of that i feel like fainting. Help, please? Anyway, my group won for BPM game. We, the manufacturers sold laptops macam jual ice cream. 1 laptop for $300. Buy 20 get 10 free. Saper nak beli? Haha. It's a game la, gundu! Mr Toh made us chose what we want to sell. The whole class chose laptops. However, the price was decided by Mr Toh. If only laptops are sold at $300. If only..

Ended school at 12 today. Had nowhere to go so went home. I had some time alone just now and was thinking bout my friends and problems. I don't know what i must do to solve them but i decided to let it be how it will be. Hmm. I guess that's the only thing i could do for the moment.

I got this poem from a webbie. I really like it cos the words used are not superb but it's well written.

FOREVER FRIENDS
You're my friend and that is true
the gift was given from me to you
we went thru the moments that were good and bad
every moments that were happy or sad
you supported me when i was in tears
we were stuck together when we were in fear
it's really sad that it had to be this way
but it has reached it's very last day
miles away can keep us apart
cause you'll always be in my heart. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home