.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I'm pissed. Had case study interview today. It's my turn to interview today and the worst happened to me. All the qns that i asked was rejected. How well can that be? I felt like crying but i didn't want the rest of the classmates to know how i felt so i just kept quiet. Eugene kept saying, "Calm down, girl. It's gonna be okay." I didn't bother to say anything to him. N there was john who said, "I felt for you. I know how you feel." Urgh! N guess what? I'm crying now. I just can't bare the pain.

You guys must be wondering why i'm acting this way. Okayy. I was getting ready to go to school today and i realised i'll look a bit better with a necklace. I was seraching for my necklace in the box when i found the necklace..that he bought for me. I didn't realise that i still have that necklace. I thought i've return everything to him. It was the first present that he gave me. I didn't know if i should keep it or return. I wore it to school and in the bus i cried looking at it. I know i should not keep it anymore cos i don't deserve it and so..i gave fathin when i met her. She wore it and said i should not return it. I don't know if she's gonna return it to him. ERR. Whatever. As long as i don't keep it with me.

Alarh. I'm feeling soo..urgh! Nehmine lahh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home