.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Such wonderful classmates.

I'm supposed to be doing some research on the CMSK project but i just can't make myself type the word 'SRI LANKA' on the webpage. I rather play some online games and chat with my friends. However, remembering that i have assignments and projects to be handed in, i'll start my research real soon. Ermm..maybe after this kay.

HMM. Saw uyanga and phyllis in the bus today. I didn't notice them at first but phyllis hit my hand until i shouted very loudly. Everyone in the bus was looking at me. Hahs. So paiseh. Then, elenda called cause she wanted to meet me at the busstop. However, bus 23 was very late. Elenda has already reached and she said, "I'll meet u at the Student one stop service instead. I'm with your bf." I didn't care to give a reply and just ended the call. Then she msged again to say she's waiting at the canteen. After a few minutes, she msged and said that she's already in the LT. haha. We were very late and it was all thanks to the driver of bus 23.

I think kok lip is mad today. He keeps irritating me by blowing my hair, touching my hair and hit my hand with the papers. WTH. I don't know what's wrong with him today. Grace yap entered the LT today to have a spotcheck. She have told us before that FBI are not allowed to wear bermudas and slippers to school but there are still people who disobey the rules. Ms lina gave us another case study to be completed by next week. Haiz.. the credit card case study has not even completed and there's another case study given to us.

After lecture, it was PRSP. We had to practice Alice again. Hangkong is having PMS today. He keeps shouting and talking non stop. The thing that he says are all nonsense. He asks,
"What is the difference btwn properties and variables in Alice?"
CLASS: Err..
Hangkong: Actually, the difference is..it's the same.
Jarrett: WHAT? WTH are you talking?
HAHA.
That is scene one. Another scene. Hangkong was explaining to us to use new methods and he was shouting.
Yanting: Can you please don't shout!
Hangkong: Who asks you to sit so far and now you say i'm shouting.
Contradicting ehh? Hahah.

2 hrs of school and that's it. Supposed to have meeting for SYSA but wei bao didn't know bout it so we cancelled it. Went to eat with the rest then went to library. We had make up lec at 2 and 3 but we skipped. Aini, me, eugene, jarrett and wei bao went tm and chilled at coffee bean. Jarrett went to meet his friends after that while aini went to meet her bf. Eugene, wei bao and I went to play pool for an hour. Eugene and I talked bout loads of stuff. BGR, family and many more. We even talked bout thay gayboy. Haha.

Wei bao left after playing pool. Eugene and I made our way back to TM and decided to go to the rooftop but it was packed. Eugene then decided to eat at mcdonald's. That's where we met aini and her bf. Ohh. I saw khairil yusoff, the anugerah finalist, with his sister. He's short like me.. =p

Saw elizabeth on the way home. She's also in TP and i didn't know bout that. HAHA. I want to do my project now!

TATA PEOPLE. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home