.soulpreciousthots.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Love is in the air!

I love grandmother! Followed her somewhere this morning and she gave me money. Wahh. She's really rich eh. Yesterday she already gave me $30 and today she gave me another $10.

After that, i watched a malay movie. Rented the DVD yesterday. It was a love story and it's so freaking romantic!! Suddenly, i feel like i'm in love again. I was smiling the whole time when the movie was being played. =P AND AND AND..for the first time, botak got so interested in this kind of story too. Surprising ehh.

However, after the video ends, his gf called. They quarelled and that makes me scared of having a bf. He's really very mean seh. He has 2 gfs and both of them knows bout it. How lucky can he get? Damn! No..i'm not trying to say that i want to have more than 1 bf at a time but the thing is..how can the girls tolerate him? Botak is always scolding and shouting at them. He wants freedom but he won't let the girls have their's. I hate him for that. I remembered asking their gf to leave him but they don't want. After being scolded and tolerating his nonsense for such a long time, you still want to continue with him? I don't think that is called sacrifices. It's more like you're being a slave to him. Get what i'm trying to say? N if you girls happen to read this entry, don't get me wrong kay. I'm just trying to help you lah.

Forget it. Let's not be so in to their problems. Let's talk bout myself. After watching that video, i was recalling all the memories that i had with him. I miss his smiles and i miss his voice. I don't dare tell it to my friends cos i know they will get annoyed. Yeah. Many people said he looks like a gay but..he's not to me. HMM. Looking at the time we broke, it was so fine until something happened. He taught me a lot of things. Things that i were supposed to know but i was too stupid to even understand it. He made me understand all the sacrifices and why love is something different. He taught me the word discipline and he does all the good things that a guy would least think of. However, he was too naive. I merely let him be alone for a while because of my O levels and he was influenced by his friends. I don't blame him for changing cos i know he was totally lonely at that time. AHH! I miss everything bout him. But too bad.. i don't know where he is now. He's too far from me.

*counting with much enthu* It's been err...7 months since i broke off with him. He left me when i was having my o levels. Can you imagine how i went through those days? It was really hard. REALLY. And to add up to my sufferings, i had problems with my family. I cried during the exams. I cried when i was doing my papers. I still remember the time he made me promise that i will get 15 or 16 points for my results. I promised and yes..i did. I got 16 points. I cried knowing i've granted all his wishes. He was happy when he knew i was so stupid so as to follow what he said. I was dissapointed knowing he tricked me. I felt like i want to sell my results. Can I?

Even after typing all this, i'm thinking of someone. Not him. I'm thinking of my best friend. She's been there for me. She's been a great friend ever since i got to know her. N now, i miss her. It's been quite some time we had those long conversations. NVM, i'll look for her in msn lah! Ehh, are you guys crying? Haha. Don't be. Speaking of crying, i've not cried for 7 months. How long. Can i cry now? Hehs.

Nah. I'm not gonna cry. My family's has changed. They are now much closer to me and i appreciate that. There's only one more thing i wish might happen.

Star light, star bright.
First star i see tonight.
I wish i may,
I wish i might,
Had the wish i wish tonight.
=))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home