.soulpreciousthots.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

To all mothers in Singapore, happy mother's day!

What did you guys buy/do for your mother? I bought a figure trimmer for my mother! Hahs. She's been wanting it for quite some time. When i handed her that thing, she was so excited as though she knew what i gave her.

Hey. I just realised i didn't sign up for any CCA yet. I thought of joining band but there's something stopping me. Khaii asked me what cca i thought of joining and i answered cheer leading. Guess what he said? "Takmo..nanti kau nyer babat jadi muscle..haha". N so i said i wanna join dancing n he said, "Takmo joget..nanti stage roboh." When i told him i wanted to join band, he said, "kau bdn besar, nanti kau tiup angin..fuhh...bau". Hah. He's talking crap. Yeah. Potong itu ketam lah khaii. We talked bout loads of stuff and all his answers are crap.

Tommorow's monday and that means a very long day for me. I end at 5 and still have meeting for project after that. I have interview again on tuesday and that means formal wear AGAIN. On wednesday, we'll have the survey presentation and another formal wear and this time, with blazer. DAMN!

OH! OH! Mother and bapak thought i'm some kind of godzilla at home. Why? I was bathing and the clothes hanger, broke. I didn't do anything to it okay. It dropped by itself. Another thing was, i was in the toilet when the flush thing came off. Yes, yes. I didn't do anything to it!! I was just the victim at the scene. Haha. Mother said "kau ni mcm gergasi lah." n bapak said "tangan mcm gajah lah." Thanks eh!

Botak bought an ipod nano and he showed off to me. As i was upset, i just replied, "tak bagus jer." n he walked away with a very sympathethic face. How evil can i get? Hahs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home