.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Pressure. Too much pressure.

SHE broke OFF with him. When she told me bout it, i realised something. I see the old me, in her. I see her reacting the same way like i did. She face the same problem like i used too. I had to tell her from A-Z bout my experience and let her understand everything. I think she finally get to understand how i felt that time.

SHE1 was sad cos he didn't act like somekind of gentleman. She1 realised that he's just a sweet talker. SHE1 didn't get his motives of being nice to her. I didn't noe what else to say but..to let all my opinions out..cos i was a bit down. When i'm down, i tend to let all my feelings out, so beware.

HEman msged me cos he thinks i should not return him the things that he once gave me. HEman thought it's not good to take what you've given. I was not surprised that HEman msged me cos when my handphone vibrate, i somehow have the feeling it's from HEman. I told him that I don't deserve that thing and that was why i returned it. I didn't have any other intention besides that.

Speaking of feeling, i've been having this weird feeling these few days. Yesterday, i was having no mood to do anything. I even prayed to god that bebeh and sayang won't face the same thing that i faced. I don't wish them to feel what i felt. However, at night, sayang told me that she's facing the same thing like i used to.
Today, in the lab, during the make up lesson, suddenly, i felt like crying. I kept thinking bout bebeh. I didn't know why but i hoped she was fine. And just now, she told me something sad happened to her. I'm puzzled. Why i have thsese kind of feelings? Is it some kind of coincidence or... i don't know.

NOW. I feel some pressure being pushed over me. I have loads of things to handle; survey, SOW, Statement matrix, powerpoint presentation, Alice assignment, CMSK project..bebeh's and sayang's situation. I think bebeh is still okay with hers but sayang, i hope she can handle it while i'm not with her. To think of it, i don't even have time to think of my feelings. When HEman msged me, i don't know what my feeling were. I was angry, sad, frustrated and etc. However, i managed to push the feelings away. I told myself to focus on bebeh and sayang. I don't wish to waste my time thinking bout all those silly stuff. Bebeh's offline now, she's talking to HIM1. I'm waiting for sayang to online now. She's got something to tell me. I shall do my Alice hw for the time being...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home