.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I'm trying..to improve LAH!

SO! I'm done with the survey presentation and of course, grace yap has a lot of things to comment. Being the first group to present, of course we have a lot of mistakes. Luckily, the powerpoint was done quite well. Thanks to me. Hahs. I had to read a scene and acted as Sarah. As usual, there's eugene and jarrett to disturb me. While i was reading, they kept calling out for me. Of course, i can't stop laughing.

After survey presentation, there was a skit to be done for BPM. I acted as managing director and that's cool kan? Hehs. Kee heng is leaving our class and there's that vincent, my APEL teacher, taking over him. I don't like him as he talks a lot of rubbish. No one listens to what he says during APEL. I doubt my classmates will understand what he will teach us for BPM. Damn! He always say, "One minute late for class means lose one million dollars." WTH. I just don't like the way he talk! Anyways, kee heng is going over to bebeh's class. He almost cried when he told us that. "Actually, i'm already very comfortable with you guys but i need to get to know the other class." AHH!!

After school, went to canteen with Aini and Elenda to eat. I've not had lunch okay. We left at 7.30 when Aini's bf came. Aini went TM with her bf while elenda met her bf at TM. AND I met my mother's bf at home. HAHS. NO LAA..my mother's bf is my baoak lah, who else kann..

EHH.. I bought a necklace for myself at only $8 at school just now. I bought a pair of earrings too but gave it to bebeh since she wants it. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home