.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

The day of 'mixed feelings'

HAHAH. Guess what? I fell in the toilet! Aku terjatuh dlm tandas! Believe it or not? Ahh. You've got to believe it. I was fightiing with bapak to go to the toilet and then, i fell while holding the toilet's door. I had mixed feelings, crying and laughing at the same time. I cried bcos my my leg was in pain and i laughed bcos i was clumsy. Hahs.

Speaking of mixed feelings, i have quite a few of mixed feelings today. Early in the morning, i was in the bus and as usual, listening to songs in my MP4. Out of a sudden, i cried bcos i remembered a friend. I was angry cos things turned out this way and i was sad cos i know i was in the wrong.

During lesson, i didn't know whom i should sit and talk with. The girls thought that i've much more closer to the guys and they think that i'm snatching all the guys away. I know it's all crap. On the other hand, that guy don't want me to be too close to the girls. I was angry bcos i don't have a choice and it's as if i'm in the wrond cos i'm close to both genders. I was sad too cos i'm always being ordered and told what to do. Another mixed feelings.

I was in BPM lab with eugene, victor, wei bao, john, kok lip, tai miao and beng yan. Eugene asked me to msg bebeh to ask where her class was. I msged and left my hp on the table while i did my SYSA project. When bebeh replied, eugene snatched my hp and didn't wanna return it. He even replied bebeh's msg. I tried snatching the phone back from him but he's a guy seh.. too strong to fight back. I didn't bother to entertain him so i continued doing my project. Eugene replied all bebeh's msged after that. I was mad bcos i can't have my phone back and i felt that i was stupid cos i left it on the table.

On the way home, i looked at the sent items in my hp and saw the msges that eugene sent bebeh. I was super duper mad at him for sending all those kind of msges. I felt like i wanted to strangle him if he was there. Too bad, he just left to take another bus. I msged bebeh to say sorry and she didn't replied. Somehow, i felt she was mad at me. And yeah, she sounded mad. Real mad. When i read her msg, i felt as if i had no dignity. HAHAHA. What has it got to do with dignity ehh? Alah, no point explaining.

See, all the way, from morning till afternoon, i had mixed feelings. That was why i called it a mixed feelings day.

Tmr, thw whole sch are having CCN Day. My class are selling ice lollies, brownies, cookies and many more. DO COME EHH! OUTSIDERS ARE WELCOMED TO!! SUPPORT MY CLASS. Hahs.

P.S.: EUGENE! THANKS FOR LENDING ME A LISTENING EAR. I KNOW YOU WERE SHOCK TO HEAR MY STORY AND THANKS FOR OFFERING THE HELP! Don't worry, i'm gonna be okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home