.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, June 09, 2006

ALERT!

TERM TEST IS OVER! FINALLY! Okay. I'm so sure i'm gonna fail BB FIN. (n hajar, bb fin is a subject, not teacher's name) I started studying the day before as i was confident i knew most of the formulaes. However, in the morning, i felt so messy and decided not to do anything bout BB Fin. During the paper, i didn't bother to read carefully the questions. All i did was to apply the formulaes and get the answer. PLUS! I used the wrong formula for the wrong question. Enough of test. Ms red's is finally here and all the pains are here too. I guess i don't have to mention the things that are in pain. Anyway, let's start from where we stopped.

On wednesday, sayang and iffah came down to school just to eat lasagne. Hahs. Went to TM after that cos bebeh wanted to shop and so, bebeh, iffah and i, camwhored. Bebeh decided to go home after that cos she wanted to have her "must-have" afternoon sleep. The three of us didn't want to go home so we went to library to 'read' some books. We ended up talking and crapping bout loads of stuff. I don't really like tamp library so i suggested for us to go somewhere. N that somewhere is none other than TMART! There was one point of time when i was writing my notes and there's one down syndrome guy sat near the glass next to me. He was smiling and waving. I didn't bother to wave back cos i'm scared he'll come inside the Mcdonald's and sit next to me. Haha. After iffah waved back, he gave me a flying kiss! I got so shocked and just laugh. Hajar got so panic and tried to sat beside iffah. Padahal si dektu kasi kiss kat aku bih dier nak duduk ngn kiter. Pe daa. Agaknyer dier nak kiss jugak eh? Haha. Anyway, after that, the guy went to the door and wanted to enter but i think he changed his mind.


THURSDAY. CMSY was much easier than expected. Everyone thought that the paper will be such a tough one but we were all wrong. I went to delifrance with elenda after that to study. Phyllis and eugene came not long after that and we studied till 4. I went to mak jah's house cos i heard kak sita was sick. SEE, I'M SUCH A NICE GIRL TO VISIT MY OWN COUSIN WHO IS SICK. =)

Today. Friday. Paper starts at 9 and end at 10. My class was supposed to have a make up tutorial but the teacher called it off. YAY! I went to TM with bebeh cos she wanted to buy stuffs before going for holiday this afternoon. AND now i'm in botak's room trying to entertain myself while waiting for mother and bapak to come home.

Speaking of holiday. How are yours going? Mine is fine, i guess.
Saturday - Abg Yan's getting married.
Sunday - The reception.
Monday - Date with mother.
Tuesday and wednesday -Busy with chalet (NASS 2005).
Next monday- TP Class chalet.

The rest of the days i'll be busy completing my assignment and projects. Anyone who wanna ask me out or go shopping or just waste time with them, feel free to contact me!

I'm gonna miss bebeh. She'll be back by monday. I won't have someone to irritate. DAMN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home