.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Such a wonderful weather to sleep

I woke up and it was so bright! "AHHH, aku dah lambat nak gi skola!" and so, i rushed to the toilet. Bapak, so lovingly said, "Kan start kol 3.30" HAHA. I bathed and intend to study but i went online. Saw ryn and wanted to nudge her but she talked to me first. Hehs.

We talked bout those couple and can't stop talking bout them. They are really good at acting eh? Ryn said we should give them awards ahh and i think maybe we can make our own grammy awards. ;P

I viewed someone profile yesterday and to find out that a lot of guys are so into her. Why eh? I can't deny that she's pretty but sayang said that the girl is just like her, step sweet. Haha. Sayang even claimed that she was acting sweet. Nah, u're already sweet. Anyways, i was sitting alone yesterday and i also thought bout becoming her friend. I don't want to "fight" with her anymore just bcos of a stupid thing. I mean..that was all in the past but now, both of us are free from HIM. I think she's just lucky as everyone around her appreciates her that much unlike me, who have to do something which i want on my own. Excuse me for being such an emo but the thing i'm tryna say is that, i got a tight slap yesterday just because i shouted when my chin was in pain. How cool right? Enough of her la. I'm now talking bout myself. Alarh, i don't wish to spoil everyone's day with my boring story again. Did you guys notice? All my entries must have a sad story. I'm such a pathethic person la.

OH! Ryn told me that she's so interested in IT and....majority of her family are taking IT too. Her cousin is in 2nd yr of IT in TP and so is her cousin which is a freshman this yr. He's taking IT too. Her uncle designed the udin cartoon thingy and her father is photography journalist in berita harian. Cool eh? All have got to do with IT. I'm also in IT and mix of business but i'm not one of her family. HAHA.

SYSA paper is starting at 3.30 and will be ending at 5. Who wanna fetch me home? Or go out with me? Feel free to beep me kays.

The weather now is super duper cool for me to tug in my bed and how i wished things would be fine after i wake up from the short nap. DREAM ON! I've got to study for SYSA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home