.soulpreciousthots.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Term test.

You guys must be thinking i'm crazy cos this is my second entry for the day. Well, i'm bored staying at home, you see. I guess what sayang said in her blog is quite true. "somehow or another, i hate saturdays. ever since i becam single again. . haha. usually "we" wud go out on firday and saturdays. " Sayang! Don't worry, i feel the same way too. I'm not eager waiting for saturday to come ever since i became single. The time when i'm "double", i used to go out every saturday either to study or watch movie or just waste time outside lah. Now, i'm single, i neither go out cos there's no one to accompany me nor i watch movie anymore. Sad thing ehh. Another sad story is that, i've not step into the cinema for a miserable 6 months.

I want to go out and have fun with my family but knowing the family, we don't really bond. Botak will be busy with his girlfriendS. Li will be busy with his work. Bapak will be busy with staring the wall as if the wall's gonna collapse in no time, i will be busy doing nothing other than sleeping, eating and wasting my time in front of the com. Mother is, of course, busy working too. Ever since mother started to work, i have so little time to talk to her or even go out togeder with her. Yesterday, i came back late and she was already asleep. She's tired and that was why she slept early. Early in the morning, as early as after subuh, she'll be out for work. Even on saturdays. I always get a little upset whenever i hear that my cousins or friends are going out with their family. Mother always say that i can follow the cousin but that's not what i want. I want to go out with my family, my own. Since young, i've been tagging along almost all of my aunties' family. N of course, there will surely be someone who will say, "tak malu eh ikut org jln?" Imagine how thick skinned i have to be and even until now, whenever those people see me, they will go, "asal kau tido pat sini? tak tau nak balik ker?" There was one time when someone, whose name should not be mentioned, called my auntie and asked what was i doing stayingover at her house for so long & he called just to ask that. I can't do nothing but just give a fake smile.

AHH. Maybe i'm just being too sensitive but NO. Try putting yourself in my shoes. I'm not trying to make all of you pity me but i want YOU to have an idea of the whole fcuked up thing. It's so unlike me to use all those words but it just goes to show how i really want to point it to you how bad your words can be.

Hey. I'm getting out of point eh..the title is term test but i'm typing all the things that has got nothing to do with it. Anyways, term test are next week. I'm done with studying PRSP. I read the whole lecture notes and also the damn thick books. Now, i'm moving on to CMSY and i got to concentrate on this one.

TATA PEOPLE! =) Good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home