.soulpreciousthots.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Reunion at TP!

I met the chekos menos yesterday and the guys too at tp. We all planned to meet to discuss bout the chalet. Rudy first said that we will be discussing for a short while but end up, a few hours. Why? Cos the guys can't stop with their nonsense stories. Fadhil and rudy also told us bout hazwan, hajar's "boyfriend". Haha. He's really changed, a lot.

School was normal yesterday and i'm glad to say that, i'm okay with PRSP now. I can manage Alice and understand the things need to be done. I forgot to bring the tutorial paper for BB Fin, so i didn't really bother to do the classworks. I copied the ans from Jen and kok lip. Got back the quiz marks and i'm glad i got 18 upon 20. I think i'm fine with BB Fin but not with CMSY. I got a pathethic 7 out of 10 for the quiz. Anyway, back to BB Fin, ****** was being such a bitch. She's always wanted to be the top in everything and so, she walked around the class to see if anyone got lesser marks than her.
******: *looks at some of the classmates' marks and smile cos she got a better mark than them*
Elenda: How much did you get?
******: How much did you get?
Elenda: 15.
******: I got 17.5!
Elenda: Oh really! Sorry ah but i got 18.5!
******: *shows a *toot* face*

Haha. Elenda purposely said she got that mark cos she want to see ******'s reaction upon hearing the low mark. And so, now it's my turn. I'm bad kan..

******: *take a look at my paper on the table and hid her paper*
Me: How much did you get?
******: I don't tell people my marks.
Me: Really? I thought u just told elenda your mark.
******: *sad face* 17.5

I'm so bad kan.. i know. haha. Only to her lah cos i just can't stand her.

Another conversation.
Eugene was sitting beside me; infront of ******.
Eugene: Wah! I didn't study and i got 16! I thought i will not pass.
Me: Good lah. That means you're clever but only lazy to study.
Eugene: This weekend, i'm gonna study 10 hours per day. I didn't study and i got this mark. If i study, i'm sure gonna beat Jen(top for the class in almost every subject).

Jen: Good that you say the wisest thing only now. Haha.
****** overheard the conversation and said: Eugene! Don't be so mad lah. 10 hours per day? You get those marks are good enough what.
Eugene: *turned to me* Raise eyebrows.

Haha. She don't want eugene to study cos she knows eugene might beat her in the term test so, she's been telling others to maintain and not study so hard. However, she's been the one who's been studying like mad. She didn't attend lecture jsut to study for the quiz and even during break, she studied okay. We didn't really were so enthu in studying for the quiz seh.

Phew! My fingers are in pain now after typing this whole long entry without stop. Now, let's talk bout meeting the chekos menos and the guys.

End lesson at around 5 and hajar and iffah has not even call me when actually, the said they will be early. So, i went to FBI lab cos eugene wanted to borrow my PRSP books to copy some things. Called hajar for 3 times and she didn't answer and so, i called iffah. They were still in the bus and so, they reached school at around 5.25

Brought them to the canteen and then called rudy. Everyone was so happy to meet everybody and nobody was not hungry and so, we ate. Fadhil, iffah and hajar(share) lasagne while hajar, faisal and i ate fish and chips. Syahir ate nasi padang while rudy and fadzly ate rojak. Zur just curik2 makanan orang. Haha.

Of course, fadhil and the gang makes us laugh and there's fadzly(senior) shouted,"fadhil, bole diam tak?" Haha. Bebeh came at 6.40 after her lesson ends and then we moved to near the plaza to further discuss bout the chalet. On the way, bebeh said she wanted to refill her bottle and so i said,"it's at the back." suddenly, i saw that guy(bebeh admires) and continued, "Cepat tgk belakang."
And so she and the rest, turned.
After that guy walked past, fadhil said, "Ramizah, kau tau tak brape kuat kau ckp?"
I, acting innocent, said, "Aper kau.. fathin nak air so aku ckp kat belakang lah. salah ker?" Haha. Malu. Embarassed. =p
Nanti lelaki tu pikir aku sukerkan dier pulak.

We finished discussing at 8 and so, bebeh wanted to go TM but sayang decided to go home. I wanted her to follow but she didn't want to so, i merajuk lah. Haha. I also decided to go home.

AKU MERAJUK AH! NAK JADI SENSITIVE MCM SAYANG. BOLE TAK?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home