.soulpreciousthots.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

PRSP TERM TEST IS TMR!

yes! yes! TERM TEST IS TMR. I thought i've finish reading the PRSP book but bebeh pointed out some things which i don't remember reading it. HAHA. I guess i have to read the book again and again. AHH! Nehmine, i'll do that later. Now, i want to play game first. It's fun tau. Nak main?

Anyway, i'm just feeling super duper happy. I guess things are not as bad as i thought. AND i actually don't know what i'm happy bout. The thing is that... i'm just happy lah gundu!

I'm hungry. Ate 1/4 of murtabak few hours ago and i'm hungry now. Bebeh ate fried rice and she's going like.."aku lapar lahh. nak makan!!" hahaha. We are still thinking if we should go out and eat or just cook maggi. MAGGI AGAIN?

Anyway, aini came over to bebeh's house just now. She wanted to meet me somewhere but since i'm at bebeh's hs, she came over. She wanted to tab her book and so she needed my book. Paham tk? She just left and now...guess what? bebeh's eating..banana. OH NO! I hate banana. She's eating again. Know what she said? "Aku tk makan tau smlm. Makan sikit jer jadi hari ni aku makan byk2 ah." HAHAH. Eat lah, eat until u burp like the nyonyas.

We've decided. Going WS later to...eat. Nehmine, we shall be the most gelojoh-est people today. N so much of eating only mushroom soup yesterday mizahh. (Kau tk akan dpt diet nye lah)

People. You know what? I don't know what i'm saying actually. I'm just typing for the sake of...typing. HAHAHAH

HOHOHO
NYEHAHAH
NYEHUHU
WAKAKA
OKAY. I SHALL POTONG ITU KETAM. (Read: cut the crap.)

TATA MANUSIA2 SEKIAN ALAM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home