.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, June 05, 2006

There's this thing inside me which is bleeding.

"One down, four more to go. Relax mizah, it's gonna end soon." That's what i said to myself as soon as the teacher collected the PRSP test paper from me. Phew! PRSP was okay for the multiple choice. The section B was manageable except that the questions are tricky. I can do questions 1 and 2 easily but not for question 3B which is 7 marks. I thought the paper ends at 11.30 instead of 11 so i purposely wasted time on questions 1 and 2. Damn! We won't be learning any more Alice after this and there won't be any more exams to this particular subject. The marks will be given from the assignment.

Enough of PRSP. After the test, went to eat with bebeh at canteen. We ate wanton mee and it was super duper delicious as it was our favourite. ;) Then, we went to TM to look, yes look, at the sales going on. I wanted to study with her in the school library but bebeh forgot to book the project room so we, eh no only me, studied at her house. Bebeh was sleeping at watching tv all the while. Oh yes, on the way to bebeh's house, saw **** with that gayman. He was very very far but i didn't know how i could see him. Maybe it's already fated. I was feeeling a bit fed up after i saw him and i don't know why. I'm sorry bebeh for keeping quiet each time u asked me unnecessary questions. I didn't mean to do that okay. Sayang called to tell about her friend which is now my friends' friend's friend. Understand? N so i told her bout my feelings and after that, i was a bit relief.

Went off bebeh's house at 5 and so i was bored in the bus. Out of boredom, i disturbed khaii who was busy doing his dnt. Haha. Pity him, holiday still havee to go school. I told khaii about what i saw and he told me something which i don't even care. It's such a useless info la. AND so, i decided to study in the bus. I managed to finish reading the lecture notes but when it comes to POOCM, i was stunned. I don't know a single thing seh.

AHHH! Let's talk bout the embarassing moment in school today. Still remember the guy which bebeh admire? Alarh, the one which fadhil said that i talked bout him a bit too loud? Yah, him. I was so excited to do the test just now so i kept asking elenda questions bout the subject. N so, i gave elenda a very huge smile of mine when that guy walked passed me and he gave me wah-u-smiled-at-me-means-u-like-me kind of lookd. I was like, "damn! i smiled at the wrong time la." Now he thinks i really like him. AHH. WHATEVER.

On the way home, i was listening to my mp4 when a guy sat beside me. Okay, so i was fine with that except when, he kept slanting at me. "Is he sleeping or mmg dier tkleh duduk staright seh?" HAHA. I got so pissed and so i turned to face the window. After a few minutes, the bus captain pat my shoulder and all i know was everyone was looking at me. OMG! The bus captain was calling out for me to pass him my ezlink card and i didn't hear anything. Haha. Malu sak aku. Then, the guy next to me, pat my shoulder pulak. *points to the floor* "Alamak, gmbr aku pulak jatuh. Leceh ah, camne nak stretch ni?" Sambil aku stretch utk amek gmbr, sumer org sempat tgk gmbr kwn2 aku kat dlm gmbr tu n of course, dgn comment mereka2 yg sungguh tk tau malu. Sungguh kurang sopan mereka. =)

Saya sudah kehabisan kata2 dan oleh kerana itu, saya akan mengakhiri entry saya buat hari ini. Sehingga bertemu di lain lembaran. Terima kasih. Wah, i feel like writing malay formal letter seh. Haha.

GOONITES PEOPLES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home