.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, June 12, 2006

I think your character don't suit ur age lah babe!

EH YOU!Can't you just mind your own bussiness? We all know that you know my friend's story and we are fine with it. The thing is, why must you make it such a big fuss by telling you mother? You don't have any other stories to tell your mother is it? And your mother.. why must she be so interested in telling my friend's mother? If she knows bout it, just keep quiet lah. It's not that my friend wants to keep the break up thing from her mother but she just don't want her mother to know the real reason for the break up.

Mistakes that you and your mother made:
1) Have the idea to tell someone bout the break up.
2)Tell your mother the real reason for break up.
3) Your mother had the idea to tell my friend's mother bout it.
4) Act as if you were innocent.
5) Said that you merely wanted things to be the way it should be.

AHH! I'm not happy with you. I want to kill you, can?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home