.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, June 12, 2006

I rejected each and everyone of them. LOL.

They asked and some even begged but all i did was to say, "I'm really sorry." Now i feel bad cos i rejected them and i know they must be feeling that i'm proud. EH! What are you people thinking? My cousins have been calling since in the early morning to ask me out but i've been turning them down. I just don't have the mood to travel far and that far is as far as tampines. Mother gave me money that is enough for me to buy loads of stuff to make me agree to go out with the cousins but i just gave her back the money and said, "ija malas nak jln jauh2." The reason why i chose not to travel far is because, i have yet to take a bath at this hour. I don't like to travel far when i bath later than the usual ones. Well, that's me. However, i feel the need to go to PP today. I don't know the reasons why but i just know that i need to get something.

One thing i hate bout going to jemputan is that my body will ache so much that i don't have the mood to even do my bed. Why ehh? Anyway, i'm still waiting for pictures from kak ijan and lina. I want the pictures lah! Quick can?

There's something wrong with my right eye. For the past 2 weeks, it has been blinking besides the natural blink lah. I feel so stupid seh and it is so irritating. I asked almost everyone and the answers that i got was
1) Someone misses you
my comments: there's no one who's gonna miss me so i don't think that's it.
2) You will meet someone
my comments: who? my lover? admirer?
3) Your eye is spoilt.
my comments: really ah? then what must i do?

So you see. I don't have the answers which really satisfy me. Anyone who wishes to give me more answers, just tag kay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home