.soulpreciousthots.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

I'm loving myself.

AHH! I feel so refresh, just finished bathing. My family and the makciks2 and pakciks2 went for picnic just now to celebrate father's day. There were lotsa food and there was sambal goreng, my favourite! Kak ijan and me made turtle sandcastle. Haha. Lame kan?

Kamal, yati and her friend came and we decided to play soccer but..i didn't want to cos i'm scared the migraine will haunt me. After much consideration, we played rounders, chop-chorli-chop, police and thief and also animals. Haha. I had to do only one forfeit and that is an easy one compared to ayul's, who had to do the bhangra dance. Jaja cried after her head hit ayul's head and we were scolded by mak bibah. Just because she is close to cik dah, she thinks that she should 'protect' jaja. Knowing me, i showed tantrum and told her not to scold us without knowing the real story. Damn her lah. I don't wish to elaborate on that.

Yesterday, saturday. Went to the tailor at geylang to send the hari raya clothes. Met kadir after that to eat. I was about to sit at one of the tables when an auntie stood beside me and said, "Ini tempat duduk saya. Saya udah duduk di sini dari tadi. Saya mau duduk di sini." She showed me a very pathethic face and i had to move to another place. When i ordered the food, mama tu pulak carik pasal ngn aku. He gave me the wrong food and wrong change. N so, i came to the conclusion that all the people there, hate me so much. Haha. Asked kadir what he wanted to eat and he said, "Aku nak makan makanan hari raya ah!" Hmm. At night, went to TM with mother, lina, mak jah and pak mad. Mother bought me a baju kebaya and i'm so happy!

I'm having BBQ pit tmr at east coast. Yay! Finally, it's near my house.
Err, i'm so tired now. I don't have the mood to even type cos my hands are tired too. K lah people, tata! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home