.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

I'm moving on..without you.

Tuesday, 14th June 2006
I did not have the chance to wish mother here yesterday. So here it goes,
HAPPY 54TH BIRTHDAY MOTHER!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
Had chalet with the malay 2005 guys & girls.
No words can describe how much i enjoyed my time there.
No one can ever replace them.
Alarh.
The only word-
GEREK!
Photos will be uploaded real soon.
I've got one new friend, not new larh.
He's just my sec school senior.
And now, i know 4 khairuls.
Wednesday, 15th June 2006
Bapak woke me up enough for me to bathe and dress up for school.
I was 10 mintues late for the prject discussion.
Surprisingly, eugene was with elenda.
So, he had actually moved to s'pore.
Met uyanga and the rest in the library.
We were supposed to do CMSY project but all i did was,
chose option B from the question and sms-ed a new friend.
My job was only to type what the rest says and yeah, it was easy.
Elenda, aini, eugene and me watched scary movie 4 after that in elenda's laptop.
Went home and i was hungry.
Called sayang just now cos she wanted to know bout someone.
HAHA.
As usual, she was being extra happy for me!
Oh, have i told u?
That girl actually is a BIG LIAR!
She lied about EVERYTHING!
What she writes in her blog are all bullshit.
How i know?
Cos i know the whole story that she created.
P.S.: Rudy, aku tk marah kau. Cumer bingit ngn nizam. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home