.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, June 16, 2006

World cup fever.

I think yesterday was the only football match that i watched with full attention. All this while, i've been watching with the whole family and even cousins, aunties and uncles. N i realise, i can't concentrate to the match fully. However, yesterday, i watched the england match versus trinidad & tabago(i don't know how it is spelled) until the end. Thanks to that friend of mine who accompanied me till 2+. Anyways, i hate crouch. He's so clumsy, like me.

TODAY! Met eugene in school to discuss bout the PRSP assignment. It's an individual assignment but we still met up to discuss together. DAMN! His ideas are all..er..lame? We are supposed to create an animation story and he gave ideas like hps jumping, dancing around the trees. CRAP! We met at 10 and then went to ITAS canteen cos he wanted to eat and after that, went to library to discuss. We discussed for bout 1 hr and the rest of the time, just waste time talking on gayman, his friends, my friend and played spelling game. Haha. Elenda and yong shearn wanted us to go lunch with them but i was already late to meet sayang and ryn. I think eugene is so merepek. He has track at 5 but he followed me to woodlands then went to jurong back just to waste time.
So, met ryn and sayang in the library. WAH! RYN very pretty eh?? I was damn hungry so we went to eat at mcdonald's where we viewed that moley's profile and the others too. It seems like everyone now knows each other eh. Ryn showed me his ex's profile and i realised i always see him in school and wherever i go, even at abg yan's wedding. Such a small world eh? The three of us then went to town to walk at far east and made our way to esplanade. Watched the performance and then left. I took 36 but somehow..i think i was lost. I alighted at park mall and to find out that 36 will turn at the loop and end up at my house's busstop. SO, i alighted and took 16 instead. Reached home and was lectured by mother. OH! I forgot to mention. I was walking with the girls at far east when someone called to say that i received the NDP preview tickets. WAH! Li asked me to bring mother and bapak but they looked so..unwilling.

TO RYN AND HAJAR, since i did not bring the script as prmised, i'm making a public apology. I'M SO SORRY KAYS? I'LL SEND IT TO U GIRLS THRU MSN KAYS?
Aku semangat tau type smlm so korang bacer lah. LOLS. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home