.soulpreciousthots.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

MAT SIPUT BABI

I forgot to mention tadi. On friday, i was looking at the people who viewed my friendster profile when i realised a girl whom i don't know. I went to visit her profile and was sure i did not know her cos i don't remember having a friend named, ****. When i scrolled down, i saw a testi from someone i know for her...and that someone called her sayang. AND i assumed that the girl is siput babi's girlfriend. Why must she view my profile eh? I mean..siput babi and i used to be friends but..somehow, i think he does not suit to be called a friend so we just lose contact. He must have told her bout me and that was why she viewed my profile eh. Hmm. What did he tell her eh? Anyways, she didn't view for only once tau. She viewed again on saturday and that makes me wonder why the hell she wanna view so many times. I don't even bother their life and why must they care bout mine? U're happily attached so be it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home