.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, June 30, 2006

It's friday and i don't have plans for the weekend.

Today's entry will only be filled by photos taken from last year till now. I just enjoy looking at my slenge face. N to think of it, i'm getting more slenge each day. HAHA. Enjoy kay? If you hate it, there's still other blogs you can move on to. =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One day after the hair was rebonded.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The moments we shared. Don't cry eh people. =)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
4R7 2005

Enough of the pictures. I've got my BB Fin marks and i am SHOCK to say that i passed. Yeah, i was already expecting to get a very low mark but..i passed. I didn't study for BB Fin and when i did the quesitons, i used the wrong formulas and all. So, i'm shocked lah when i saw my marks. AH! Get the point? The point i'm trying to say is...i'm shock. The marks are so shocking and it really shocked me in class. HAHA. k crap.
Anyone have any plan for me tomorrow? I want to go out but have eno plans.
-_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home