.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Term 2 starts

It's been err..3 days since i last updated. Went out with the aunties on saturday and had no time to update. Went out with Lina on sunday and had no time to update too.

Term 2 starts today and it was seriously the worst monday blues for me. I had no mood to do anything. In the morning, i 'fought' with the clothes. HAHA. The mood was just very bad, you see. Had CMSK test and i think it was easy. End school at 5 but accompanied eugeen and the rest to complete their alice animation. I wanna slap kok lip tmr cos he pinched my cheeks while i was dreaming. He said bye to me but i didn't reply and so he pinched me. While he was walking to the bridge, he said bye and pinched again. Yeah, BIG DEAL to u. But really something to me cos after he pinched, he said, "very flexible." I don't know what he meant. Hahs.

Had my usual sleep in the bus even though a very cute guy was sitting beside me. Heh. AHH! Who cares when sleeping is the first priority, to me. Shab msged me and so i couldn't sleep anymore but to entertain to his crap. I was super duper extra hungry and thought that i could have something delicious at home but to find out that mother didn't cook. Haha.

OK dah! Bebeh, i've update! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home