.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, June 23, 2006

The girlfriend turned 17.

First of all, HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO RYN AND THE TWIN.
May god bless you and all the best for ur O's.
Psst! Dah dpt cake kan?
=)
I decided to spend my day at home today since i have been going out eversince the holidays started. Looking back at what i've done for the past two weeks, i guess the holidays was great. In less than a few days, everyone will be back to school. Test, exams and whatsoever. Thank god, my term test has over. Phew!
Fadhil and rudy told me that i won't be receiving anymore msgs from HIM for the time being. According to the both of them, they told HIM that i need some time alone. Yeah, some time alone from HIM. He's been rushing things since the last 7 days..when we kept in contact. He made me follow his pace. Well, it's sorta force to me. If you're reading this, i didn't want to give you false hopes and i don't like rushing things. If you really want to continue this relationship with me, you follow by my rules? You spoilt everthing so it's not my fault. Geti t? Well, i AM mad for what you did. It's not a one party show and i want you to know that it needs both side agreement. Okay?
Enough of that. Let's just reflect on what i've done today. Did my CDS application at 10 and then watched yours', mine and ours'. Next, prayed and then tried watching cheaper by the dozen 2 but i didn't quite like the storyline. So boring~! I tried to find junk foods or anything to munch but there were nothing so i lazed on the bed and fell asleep. Here i am now blogging and typing out the animation report. I'm including all the nonsense stuff in the report too. Well, i call it extra info but who cares.
Khaii, i know u're one happy mangkok now. Be happy kays and have u gave her the 'card'? HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home