.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm feeling fcuking emo now.

Finally, I'm done with PRSP assignment. My animation: It's a winter scene and there to couples dancing. There's also a snowman, snowwoman and wolf watching them dancing...BLA BLA BLA. OK kan? The thing that i'm left with is to import some sound, write a report on it and copy the animation to a cd. Well, there's still quite a lot to do. However, after this, i'm not gonna touch Alice anymore. We'll be learning java next and i hope it'll be easy.

I was in the lift going to school and there were 2 malay guys moving things. I think they just moved in. When i entered the lift,
one guy said,"eh! kau pakai minyak wangi eh?" (Hey! Are you using perfume?)
Then the other guy said, "budak ni punyer lah. dier pakai minyak wangi aku tak pakai. sedap eh!"( this girl's using it lah, i'm not.)
*tries to get near me*
HAHA. Of course it's nice lah. I'm using my brother's perfume, i like guys' perfume, so nice!








I got it from khairul. Yeah, the irritating guy. LOL. Coool kan?
To another khaii, tmr's friday! Happy kan?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home