.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, July 03, 2006

The imaginations running wild.

Umm. So i've got my BPM and CMSY marks. I'm quite happy with BPM and as for CMSY, the marks is an expected one. I think i really have to start concentrating when chor boon is teaching. Anyway, speaking of chor boon. He was teaching us something during tutorial just now and out of nowhere, he mentioned bout soccer and his wife. So, the class asked, "Cher, u're married?" Then he went blank and answered, "Do i look like as if i'm not fertile?" HAHAHAHAH. I can't stop laughing. Okay, so it's not funny to u, but to me, IT IS! His face is very funny lah. Even when he don't make jokes, you will still laugh when you look at his face. HAHS.

Yeah, so i was having an emotional breakdown since yesterday. Umm..i don't think i should mention the reasons but i really hate it when that mood comes. Unfortunately, bebeh became the victim. She talked to me in msn but i just ignored her. It was unintentionally okayy. The other friend called at night and tried to cheer me up and i think i should thank him cos he really tried his very best to make me laugh even though i laughed sarcastically. Heh. The morning came and i still had the same mood and i was so pissed with myself. Elenda became the victim when she tried to disturb me. Bebeh became the victim too cos i didn't really talk to her except when she asked for my marks for the term test results.

After school, i went to FBI lab to print all the notes that i'm supposed to print like a few months ago. Aini left cos her boyfriend wanted to meet her and so there was uyanga, jen and yong shearn left. Jen, being the great joker, made us laugh with his intelligence. Funny? Hmm. After that, i tried calling rudy to pay him the chalet thingy but somehow, i say him at the stairs near AS school and passed him the money. He suggested that we should go home together with fadhil and fadzly. But fadhil went missing while i was talking to rudy. Yeah, rudy tried to look for him while i sat one of the benches. Another moment, fazly (senior) came to rudy and asked a question which really strucked me. Not the question, but the person that he mentioned. I looked at both rudy and fadzly and they gave me that cheeky smile. So, i cancelled the plan of going back with them cos i'm just too scared to meet that guy. I didn't take 15 home. Instead, i walked all the way from school to tamp int. NO, i didn't take the shortest way. I took the longest way that you could ever imagine. I took 20 minutes to reach the interchange and it was very tiring. THEN, i slept in the bus bla bla bla.
Here i am now, feeling so sleepy. I miss my friend. I miss his laughter. I miss his smile. I miss his.. i miss everything bout him.

Today is 3rd of july. Another 8 more days and things will change a bit. I really hope he won't change. I really hope he won't be like the other guy friends. I just don't wanna lose another friend that is so precious cos it really hurts me than losing a...boyfriend. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home