.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Story of my life

I don't know how i should start this entry with. I'm just so speechless. I felt so hurt. I thouhgt you understand me and knows that you are everything to me. I thought you know that even though i'm with my other friends, i still think bout u. I don't know what struck u and you had those feelings which made me feel that i have done nothing to be considered your good friend.

I have always thought you as someone that is so special to me. You never fail to cheer me up whenever i'm down. Yes, we've been together through thick and thin. You were there to help me with my family problems, relationship problems. You were the one who was there for me when the other friends just went 'missing'. Maybe you don't know but i'm just gonna let u know that you are everthing to me. N yes, i mean it. You are the one who makes me feel like tomorrow will be brighter than today. You made me change my mindset. You made me think that my live doesn't stop here. I doubt you realise all that.

Just for that one moment, u said u were dissapointed with me. I don't know what made u feel that way but i'm sure u're totally hurt by what i did. I know i dissapoint u but i've got no choice. The guys were the one who insisted to go to that place and i had no choice. I had to treat him and so, i had to follow them.

I tried to put myself in your shoes and somehow, i had the idea what you are feeling. However, i just wish you to put yourself in my shoes. I'm not asking for sympathy but i really hope you can understand my situation at that time.

I don't know what else i must say or do to show you that i didn't mean this things to happen. I guess, telling you everything bout what i feel/ think of u is like as if i'm uterring bullshit. If you think that i'm just trying to make u feel guilty or end this kind of situation, then u're totally wrong. I want you to forgive me and be together with me forever. Cos, u've been my pillar support.

I really hope you can forgive me cos i really need you. I guess i won't be disturbing you for the time being cos i know you hate me that much. I'll still wait for you to forgive me kays.

EH PEOPLE, HATI AKU SAKIT MCM AKU BREAK SAK. HAHA. PELIK EH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home