.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Erm. Received a msg from shabir early in the morning. He told me not to miss him while he is in camp. Yeah, he started his NS yesterday. I told him not to miss me too. Heh. AWWW. I'm sure gonna miss him esp his phrase, "sama ah dgn...". I'm gonna miss his stories, his unique laughter and byk2 lagik laa. Nehmine, 3 months is gonna past real fast. REALLY.

I remembered that friend of mine while i was in CMSY lab and so, i msged her. However, she showed me that she was really mad at me. After much asking, she told me the things that she's been keeping it from me. Well, i assumed she didn't tell anyone. Heh. So, she bombarded me with all the words without thinking bout my feelings. Yes, i know i've hurt her but that doesn't mean that she can hurt me back per. Maybe she didn't realise but to me, she's just like accusing me. Enough of this. I don't want to make myself cry again.


Received another msg from zur in the afternoon. He said he had holiday. " Accident" holiday. HAHA. Noo laa, he just skipped all his lessons. He wanted to come down to tp but most of us end late and since i end quite early, i was supposed to meet him. However, when i end my lesson, he was still on his way. I called rudy and he has end his lesson but was FORCED to play captain's ball. So, fadhil and hanafi came to meet me. They told me that they are going to watch movie and asked me to tag along. Hmm, since i've got nothing to do, i tagged them. Met zur at tm and waited for rudy, hazwan and rudy to reach before watching the movie. We watched superman and i must say, it's quite a good movie. I give them 3 stars. OKAY?

I must say that today, i received a lot of msges from different people. In the morning was shabir, then that friend of mine. In the afternoon was zur and then...at night, khaii and fadzly.

Okay so, khaii msged me. I wanna thank him so muchhhhh for msging me. It's weird but he seems to know when i have problems and when i'm happy. Whenever i'm having any problem, he will always msg me to check on me. HAHA. Superb ah that boy!

Fadzly msg just to ask questions on how to woo that girl. I know that girl but i don't know how to woo her laa. I mean, i can help lah but i don't know if my help will help you. HAHA. Anyway, after much help from me, he told me to send a goodnite msg to *****. Can you believe me? Funny eh? Kong asam nye bdk.

Alarh people. My entry today is so boring. I just wanna waste my time in this BPM lab. HAHA.

Ader hot news tk korang?

Ader citer2 tk untuk aku blog?

HAHA.

Aku dah betul2 boring ni.

Aku blah ah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home