.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Once upon a time.

I still don't get it why u called me buruk siku. It shows that you don't understand me and don't even know me that well. All i wanted to do was to be fair to everyone and not make them fight over that tickets. AND knowing you, you called me a buruk sikuu! I mean i don't mind u calling me that but the time u called me that is just so not appropriate. I was mad at zur for saying that i was rushing things. EH HELLO! I just wanted to make sure that someone is going for the NDP! I don't want the tickets to go waste laa! It's already good enuff that i wanted to give the tickets to them but i'm still the one who have to 'beg' for them to go. Is it that difficult for them to decide whether to go or not?!

Anyway..on a brigther note. Botak came home yesterday and the sight of him just makes me smile. HEH. However, he looked a bit weird. He just stared at me while i was eating. I was wondering if he found out my secret. Hafidz, lia's bf knows him and he threatens to tell botak my secrets merely because i didn't want to tell him some stupid secrets. HAHA. OH! After eating, i watched tv and suddenly, botak sat beside me and said, "ija..ni love bite ke scratch ar?" *showing the mark on his neck* So, i 'examined', yes examined, and said, "no laa..mcm scratch jer ah." Then he smiled. HAHAH. I know why he looks so scared. I'm very sure his gf has given him that love bite and so; he's scared that his another gf will be mad. NYEHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home