.soulpreciousthots.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

It's been a long long time

It's saturday and i'm supposed to be out with either the friends or family but no, i'm still at home. No plans and i'm damn bored now. What did i do from the time i woke up? Bathe. EAT. EAT. Watch tv. EAT. Chat. EAT. Yeah, that's it.
I'm chatting with hanafi, rudy and fahd now. I didn't know hanafi can be soo merepek seh. I thought he's the kind who only knows how to laugh to people's joke. But....looks can be deceiving eh. N he's sarcastic too. LOL.
So, i waited for a call/sms from that someone but..i'm sad to say, no msges from him. I guess he's busy or too tired to even msg. Hmm. I thought i can ask him out today but too bad.
I thought of asking the friends out but i doubt they will agree. Hajar will not want to go out with last minute plans. She'd always wanted to plan earlier. Fathin. She's always out with her family during weekends. So, i'm left with the guys. Rudy and hanafi prefers to stay at home. Fahd, zur, nizam and fadhil just came back from gym. So, i guess they are tired laa. Hmm. The cousins. I think lina is busy with her friends. So, there goes my plan.
-_-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home