.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Weird people and that's my **

The minute my nick appeared online, he will go "mad". He will pm me and ask me all sorts of question. Hey! I'm not in the mood to talk laa, no mood to talk to u. You wanna know why? Okay, let me tell u ehh. You once cheated my feelings and no, it's not that i can't get over it. It's because the way you cheated me is so...evil. I thank god cos you don't msg me anymore at my hp. I just hope you can move on too. Oops! I'm sorry. You've moved on but..u're dragging me along. I hate it so much now when u keep pm-ing me in msn. It's rather irritating when you have nothing to talk to me but you keep wanting me to reply to you and the only way is for you to ask the same old question over and over again. OH! And i know u're lying to me again, till today. I know u're fcuking happy with ur new gf and i know that's the truth. The thing that you lied is..you keep having problems with her. Oh well, maybe it's true but it's not possible that each time you chat with me, you have problems with her. To think that you actually make it so real. I know my feelings is true; that you are just trying to make me sympathise you with your situation now. Yeah, i know my feelings are true because..i know you inside out. I know when you're lying and when you're not. Weird kan? But well, you're my ** and so; i love to observe you. The thing is...i don't know your motive for creating the story that you keep having problems with your gf. I mean..i assumed that you're trying to make me symphatise u but i don't know if that is true. I just don't have the idea why you even bother to chat with me.

Well, on a brighter side, i met bebeh today and I'M FREAKING HAPPY! We didn't really go anywhere but just to eat and look for the birthday girls' present. That's already good enuff for me. At last i get to go out with her after..erm.. i don't know how long. Finally, i get to listen to her laughters and see her smile. That's enuff for me laa. Thanks bebeh! I love you. woohohoooo

Oh did i mention? I got back my thumbdrive. Thanks to miss lock. ERR. I don't know who she is but..if i'm not wrong, she's one of the CMSY teachers. She passed the thumbdrive to chor boon and he passed it to me. I'm one happy girl now...TRALALALALA~.

There's not even a day that past when i don't cry my hearts out for you.
You know i don't want you;
but i need you.
I know i looked as if i moved on after 8 months but trust me,
i'm suffering in every inch of my heart.
I'm very sure that i don't want to have you but,
the mind keeps thinking of you.
And so; i let the days past but at the same time, i'm still hoping for you.
I made myself busy with all the projects and meeting my friends in order for the seconds to tick and go.
I'm broken but i'm still hoping. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home