.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, July 17, 2006

"MS I-KNOW-EVERYTHING"'S DAY!

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO IFFAH!
WAHH. DAH BESAR SEH DIER.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE.
HOPE YOU'LL MAINTAIN YOUR "MS I-KNOW-EVERYTHING" POSITION OKAYY.
Yesterday, had some serious talk with sayang. Told her bout what i felt bout her, the bestfriend and some other people. After much talking and pouring out the feelings, we finally understand the situation. I came to the conclusion which really made me feel much better. Hmm, after that conclusion, it actually made sayang and me, came to another topic which both of us love and that is; marriage. HAHA. Well, sayang is so eager to get married, have children etc etc. Well, that's part of the reason she took ECH course. But to get a child, we have to do that THING right? Yes, i'm afraid of that. Hahs. I just can't imagine me getting married and doing all those stuffs. And another thing.. i can't cook. Although i'm an F&N student, i just can't cook. UNDERSTAND? HAHAHA. Oh well, i'm so out of point. I just wanted to mention bout the chat that we had. And so after chatting with sayang, it reminded me of bebeh. I REALLY MISS HER! I REALLY DO. I don't know why but i can feel the gap btwn us. We don't sit together during lectures. We don't meet after school. We don't meet during weekends. I know i should try to find sometime to go out with her, just like the old times. Phew! ERM...What else ehh?
Oh well. I miss my friends. Iffah, bebeh, sayang and some other girls. ERM...As for the guys, i don't really miss them cos i get to see them almost everyday after school. Why? Cos i've been hanging out with them these past weeks. I've not met the girls for more than a pathetic month kan? Alarh. I miss bebeh the most laa!!!! I wanna hug can? AWWWW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home