.soulpreciousthots.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Oh puhleasee..

Puhlease!!! U're pissing me off la, boy. I can't take it anymore. We; my ex and me just argued on some silly things. He was saying that i'm kinda childish to understand his relationship stuffs. HUH?! ME? I'M THE ONE WHO'S BEING CHILDISH? U're funny. I thought u are the one who's being childish? Telling me ur SAME OLD problems for the past..say, few months. If that problem that you mention really did exist, why don't u jsut go talk to her about it? Why are both of u still on good terms? I mean..u said that u're sick of her and she doesn't even care bout u anymore. Doesn't that means that both of u are not on good terms anymore? N i don't believe when u say,"let nature takes it course." I know you very well. I know that u're flirting with another girl and i know u're lying to me about ur relationship. U did all that to make me sympathise u. I know all that cos..u wanted to come back to ME! Don't u ever think that i can ever fall in ur trap once again. NEVER!
N to think that u made me hate you more by proving to me that u're 2 diff kind of person. U're just a poser, loser! Saying that u hate mat rep so much. Look at urself laa boy cos u're one of the mat reps. I don't hate or have anything against mat reps but i just hate you!
I still don't get it why u must tell me u've got a very big problem when i always see ur gf is just so happy with u. I know u're lying by telling me that she dun even care bout u! U're telling me all this just to make me feel that u're so in the innocent state. FUNNY IS IT?!
Sorry eh people..this guy is really making me go mad seh. I know i should tell him the truth about what i think of all this but trust me, i told him all that. N his reply was.."okies." Can you believe it? He don't even know when u're being sarcastic to him or when u're mad at him.. All he will reply is.."okies." For god's sake, change la boy. U're really getting on my nerves.

Oh well, enuff of that freaking guy. I woke up feeling very fresh and i just plastered a very big smile on my face but..someone just spoil it by saying some harsh words. So; i remembered khaii's advice and i blast the music till father could only shake his heads. Heh.
I need my friends now. Hajar? She's down too. Fathin? She's at fara's chalet. Khaii? He's busy with studies. I seriously need someone now!

I FEEL LIKE SHOOTING MYSELF. *BANG*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home