.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

When i close me eyes

"u.. i nak jadi ur matair" That was what i received from a friend whom i've lost contact quite some time ago. Haha. Come on laa. Don't be silly. I know that he knows me very well that i'm not gonna accept anyone for now. I just don't have any feelings for anyone now. After being rejected, he said, "no la..kidding." What was all that about? Was he trying to cheat me or something? Sometimes ehh..it's really difficult to undertstand this type of people laa.

Anyway, i met bebeh again today and i must say i'm very very delighted to see her. Whee~ She's so nice tau. She waited for me till i ended the group meeting with grace yap. So sweet of her kan? Gosh..I don't want to sound like some les. Hee..

I still don't understand..
Why i can't get over you..
Even though it's been almost 9 months since we went our separate ways.
I think of you so much that i dun even bother to find a new "friend".
That shows how much i need you.
How much i long you to be here, to be by my side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home