.soulpreciousthots.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

NDP tix, anyone?

Gosh!
I msged lina yesterday to inform her of our meeting time.
Then..
she told me that her bf and her friend is also going for NDP.
haha.
Her bf is supposed to be the performing but he prefer watching rather than performing today.
nyehaha.
THEN!
Botak just called me to say that he got 2 tickets.
N he asked who wants to go.
So i called the people that have been asking for tix from me.
Of course..they are so happy.
BUT..
I'm sorry to those who asked for the tix btu didn't receive even one.
I gave it on first-come-first-served basis ah people.
So to iyloooooooo...
i'm so sorry again.
She asked me for the tix but there was so many people who asked before her
so i had to give it to them.
Sorry eh.
=)
Chatting with sayang now
She said her brother got 2 tickets too
Now..
i have to call the people who wanted the tickets.
Maybe kak sita and abg kamal going laa...
so here are the people going...
.
.
.
.
.
.
me.
lina.
hafidz.
lina's friend.
siti hajar.
siti hajar's mother.
siti hajar's sister.
zur.
fahd.
fadhil.
nizam.
and lotsa people laa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home