.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

It's 7.25 now and i'm still in FBI Lab. I'm doing my BPM project and SYSA project at the same time. I started doing this ever since i came to school today and that is at 10. There's no lecture today so, i've been staring at the comp for the whole day. For SYSA Lab, we were allowed to do our project. The lesson was for 2 hrs and that means that, i have been doing my project other than listening to what the teacher is saying. Damn! I really need this projects to be done asap.

OH ANYWAY! I'm just sooooo soooo freaking happy. Like finally..eh no..for the second time... HE ASKED ME OUT! WOOOOHOOO~. Yah2...i'm mad. Not because he asked me out. It's because he's the kind of guy who rarely asks girls out and i'm very shocked this thing happened. Nyehahaha...

One more thing, bebeh asked her friend(her name shall not be mentioned) for the guy's name and now, i know his NAME! Yay! Yeah, big deal. Just his name. Well, today he didn't board the same bus as me. I purposely didn't sleep in the bus just to see him but too bad, he didn't board the bus. Very dissapointing sehh. =( BUT! I followed bebeh to refill her water in her bottles then i saw him! Whheee~~ I just can't stop smiling... =))

Sorry people. I got to continue with my projects now. I'm going off soon...

TATA! Don't forget to tag people~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home