.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

What luck?

Was quite dissapointed that i didn't see the guy in the bus. However, thanks to bebeh. She asked me to wait for her at the bridge. While i was waiting, he walked past me. Whee~ He walked right beside me. Heh... Gosh! I feel like hugging bebeh when she came. But no, i just hold her hand and smiled all the way to the LT. *smacks shoulder*

During PRSP Lab, that teacher really got on my nerves. I can't stand it laa. He keep repeating the same thing. That was why i talked and he picked on me and said, "Why are you so active today?" Hello, everyone talked too okay. Not enough of that, soemone even said to me, "kenaper lelaki tu suker kau?" (read: why that guy likes u?). Don't u think ur words are a bit rude? I know that i'm not pretty and i dun have anything special that can attract anyone..but must u really say that? Does that mean that i dun deserve to be loved? I still have a lot to say but i know i will just hurt myself more. I had enough. I had enough people insulting me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home