.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Reflect

YAY! I'm very happy to announce that i'm finally done with the 2 projects! My group completed the project on wednesday and were ready to hand in but vincent chew said that they extended the dateline till friday. Yesterday, jarrett bind the papers and then, i handed it in to the pigeonhole.
I'm also done with SYSA project! I completed the reflection at home and i was laughing my ass off while reading what i typed out. I find my reflection a bit of crap but..who cares. At least, i'm being honest okayy.

Phew! Enough of the projects. Let's start with what happened today. The bus was very late and we were caught in the traffic jam at ubi. While waiting for the bus to move, i just felt like alighting at the busstop and make my way home. Heh.

Reached school and i was already late for PRSP lab. Took the lift and then, went in to the wrong lab. Haha. Paiseh2... Kangkong is really getting on my nerves. He keep repeating the same thing and every time he talks, he will smile. -_-"
Now, i'm in the MWC lab. Some of the classmates are editing their work.

Oh! I want to go jogging every wednesday/thursday. Anyone wanna join? Nyehaha. I know bebeh won't agree if i were to ask her. Sayang? Alaa..She will say she's lazy. Heh.

I WISH I WERE TALL..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home