.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Time check- 9.07 pm. I just came back from school. The BB Fin paper was a tough one. Well, i think it's manageable but because i didn't study the convertible bonds, everything went so wrong. Oh well, but overall, i really hope i can pass. At least a B. Can? Heh.

I had a very long sleep yesterday. I slept early just to make up to the time that i didn't sleep the day before. I slept like a pig that i didn't realise bebeh msg me. No, i read the msg but i didn't remember reading it. Haha. When bebeh met me today in the LT, i realised i read the msg but didn't reply it at all. Heh. So sorry bebeh! I love u! Mwahh.

I'm done with sysa project. Tommorow is the bpm presentation. Presentation= formal wear. Dang! I hate wearing formal. The pants are so tight and i look weider than i always am. After tmr's presentation, i'm going to do the JAVA assignment. I really hope i can complete it before thursday. I know there's a lot to do but i'm just gonna pray hard that i'll be able to hand it in on friday.

Did i fight with khaii or something? I think he's mad at me. He didn't reply my msg after i "scolded" him. Dang! Stupid me. I shall wait for him to msg me laa. I miss him. -_-" Bebeh! Don't worry, i miss u too! U miss me or not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home