.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, August 11, 2006

it's all haunting me back, seriously.

So what happens when u ign0re ur own feelings? Things will end up being in a mess. I ign0red my heart that much that i don't bother bout other guys. I ign0red to be in love. I ign0red the sufferings that my heart has g0ne through. Yeah, i was very mean. And i still am but, only to my heart.

The malay results was released today and i was very excited for my friends esp, khaii. I was so excited to know his results that i had the urge to msg him early in the morning. Fortunately, i came to my senses and managed to ensure myself that the results will be released only after recess time. However, by the time PRSP lesson starts, i forgot to msg him and asked bout the results. The time he msged me, i was surprised by his result. Why? Cos i've been telling him that he will get that grade and he didn't believe me. Still, he was dissapointed with the grade. Relax la boy. U still have another chance. Want me to give u tuition? Nyehaha. So, nasuha did well too. Considering that her english is superb, i must say that her malay result is g0od. Wahh. This means that she's good in both languages. Whee~ I tried msging another fren but she didn't reply so i tried another FREN. Aini made me call him but i was so nervous that i wish he didn't answer my call. Heh. Well, i couldn't get thru. Therefore, i msged him and..what else can i sae? He replied! Well, i feel a bit awkward to msg him but..i was kaypo what! Heh. ryn, if u're reading this, i think ur grade is okay but just retake ok. Maybe next time can get better grade then can take the batter one. Dun give up laa, k?

The day went quite well except that i feel so weak. Thought of going esplanade to watch fireworks but cancelled the plan cos the migraine was killing me. To rub it in, the migraine didn't stop till lesson ends. I had to suffer and cried bearing the pain in the bus. I hate it whenever i have migraine and i have to ride the bus. Damn! Well, reached home and had no mood to talk to anyone. Locked myself in the room and cried for no reason. No..i cried to make myself numb. Weirdo.

Received a missed call from HIM. The brother was using the hp so he didn't answer the call. Well, as soon i received the phone, i msged him. Soon, he called and damn! my voice was trembling. I was so shocked he called and considering the fact that i didn't talk to him for the past months, i felt a bit weird to talk to him laa. However, i did manage to catch my breath for a while and continue talking. I must admit that..i miss that voice and laughter. AWW. After talking to him, i just felt so cold. My nose felt so itchy and there were symptoms that..fever is on the way!

Mother and bapak are out at esplanade watching fireworks with the aunties. Li just went out with his frens. Botak..is in camp, maybe. I'm all alone at home. I need bebeh now! I want her shoulder. I wanna cry more, can? Bebeh, come home quick k and come online please.... =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home