.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Reminiscing the past

How careless can i be? I've lost my thumbdrive before while i was during my project. I misplaced my hp and found out i left it in the toilet. Today, i realised my specs is not with me. I thought i left it at home. However, elenda asked bout my specs and i realised..i left it in the lab yesterday. Damn! My things must be cursing me for being soooo sooo careless.

Anyway, yesterday i went home early as i was very tired. Reached home and found out no one was at home. The sad part was that i forgot to bring the keys. What did i do? Sat outside the house for more than an hour. Sat at the void deck for another hour before the parents return. Imagine me wearing those formal wear and had to sit like some kid with no home. -_-"

Bapak and mother bought a lot of food yesterday and what did i do? Vomit at the sight of all the food. It's so unlike me. I slurp whenever i see food but not this time. I vomited. Now can someone tell what is happening to me?

Well, lethargic is the word for this week. My body is in pain. My bone which is a bit tilted, is giving me problems. My neck feel like cracking anytime. The "thing" that grew at my throat is killing me. I can't swallow things easily and to avoid mother and the rest of the friends from knowing it, i smile whenever i swallow food. Heh.

OH dangs! I need to do my java now. Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home