.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Meaning. . .

It's not that i'm bored but i just feel like updating twice today. Heh. Well, i was chatting with bebeh just now. She has not started studying and she's claiming that she's scared to take tomorrow's paper. She's just plain lazy. That was what she said, okayy.

Sometimes i wonder, why people are so weird, yet funny to me. Bob0y pm me in msn just now. He said, "ssshhh." I don't know the reasons for him to say that. In any case, my nick didn't offend him, didn't spill his secrets or i wasn't even talking loudly. So why must he say that? N when i askes him, he said, nothing. Dang! Another person to make me wonder is none other then the mostbeloved HATED ex's best fren. The minute his nick appeared online, he send me those msges, not giving me the chance to block him. He made me wonder why some guys are so desperate for love or is that just their natural gestures? Well, since i don't know him that well, i will not judge him so. However, considering the facts that the ex and his frens have exactly the same manners and 'natural gestures', i think he's just so depserate. N maybe, trying to be the MAN.

I'm still with my comp systems revision. Another 6 more chapters. I'm stuck on the topics on logic gate networks. It's a bit difficult for me to understand the diagrams.

No point bragging, u wun understand a single shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home