.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Not much left to say.

I feel much better after talking to a fren who goes through quite a same situation as me. Well, except that she's a bit lucky as both of them still do contact each other. She's much more the same as me. We don't really understand why our relationship end up this way. Imagine being so happy but after some time, break up for no specific reason. Hmm. It's like..the day starts to rain when the sun is so bright up. Oh well, no point cracking up the brain to think of the possible reasons of the break up.
It's the study week now and i've been spending these two days at home, mugging. Yeah, i did study okay. I'm left with 9/25 chapters left. I'm going to be done, real soon. I'm very glad to say that i'm meeting sayang tmr. She wants to go TP..for the lasagne, again. What's my task? Yes, accompany her.

I'm very sure lotsa people are gonna get bored reading this entry. I'm gonna talk bout someone whom i treasure a lot. So, if you don't wish to get bored, kindly make ur way out of this place ehh.

Staying at home or rather being alone always makes me think of the loved ones. This time i thought of someone who shall be named B. B is very close to me whom i regard as a family. We always do things together. Update each other with our stories every single day. Spending every second together very well. But then..whenever there's holiday or time when we do not get to see each other for more than a day, things will be a bit messed up. Let me explain what i meant. It's some sort like..the opposites of what i said just now. Yeah, we don't update with our stories. When B goes online, B either replies my msg late or even..just say that B's busy. When do i have the chance to update? Staying at home is a bit too weird for me as i, practically have no one to talk to. Therefore, i feel the need to talk to B. But then..i always have second thought. Not because i don't know what to say to B but because..i don't want to disturb B. I do not know if i might be disturbing B's sleep or even B's time. I know very well that B has B's family to spend time with since B's so close to B's family. B also have B's bf to spend time with. In other words, B's day is very packed laa. If i were to call B that means i would be disturbing B's packed schedule, rite? Alaa. What more if i were to ask B out? I'm afraid B might get bored with the places that i want to go. Besides, B do not like to chill out and waste time. B prefers to stay at home instead of wasting time if there's really no plans at all. Considering all these factors, how am i not going to get so worried? In order not to disturb B's time, i decided to just wait for B to contact me. Unfortunately, for the past two days, i didn't receive any calls or msgs from B. That's sad. Very sad.

Now tell me how am i gonna solve this messed up situation? Someone please help me. I'm in need of help. Please..Any help from anyone, someone or even everyone is greatly appreciated. In any case, even anonymous people can also tag at the board laa eh. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home