.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Where do i start, where do i end?

Let me update bout yesterday. Met sayang at tamp int at 2 and made our way to..TP, where else. Met bebeh at the school busstop. She met her teacher in the morning for some revision. Sayang was so unpatient to go to the canteen to get her lasagne. There were some greenview sutdents walking towards the IT school and she actually prayed that they won't go to the canteen in case there will be no seats for her. Don't worry la, the canteen is big enough and besides the greenview students didn't come just to eat, right? Heh.

After eating and laughing, we went to airport to look for a job at marry brown but..the manager was somehow delaying us so we sneaked out cos we didn't want to waste our time. Then, went to TM to do some job-hunting. Then, went home. The day went quite fast but i sure do enjoy bebeh and sayang's company.

Oh! Yesterday sayang and bebeh commented that i've put on weight. They laughed comparing me now with the time when i worked at BATA. They say i looked so skinny last time but now..it's totally different. They don't know why i was skinny last time. They thought my appetite was not as good as now. No, they are totally wrong. But still, i guess what they said was true. I've put on a lot of weight. Short and fat..g0sh! I shall work hard to lose some weight. I must, i will, i can..

That's for yesterday. For today..i woke up and realised i woke up later than the usual time. I was tired, i guess. In the noon, went to parkway parade alone to buy some things. My mood was very good that i was happy being alone. Walked and walked and walked till i realise i told bapak that i would only be out a while.

Went home and did some revisions. Yes, my first paper is tmr. While I'm getting butterfly in my stomach cos i will be having an exam tmr, s0me people are already having their holidays. Dang! Nevermind.. three papers and i will be done.

While i was doing some revisions, received a msg from a friend. Didn't really read it cos i was trying to concentrate. After a few minutes, i decided to read the msg and was quite shocked by the second part of the msg. The first part was some kind of greetings msg and the second part was that he informed me of his status now. That made me really shock. However, i realise it's just a normal thing now. What made me kept reading the msg was, the way he say it. I mean..i'm fine if he wants to tell me about his status but the way he say it is like as though i've been bugging him all this while. I didn't want to make him think that i'm upset with what he said so i replied by just congratulating him sincerely, of course.

Now, i'm smiling to myself cos of the dream i had a few days back.
I dreamt that S told my cousin to inform me that S won't be meeting me for the time being. Then, my cousin's bf asked me bout S. I didn't answer his question so my cousin told me what S wanted me to know earlier. After hearing everything, that made me want to make things clear. I told them that i won't lose anything except for a funny fren. I won't cry or kill myself cos i'm not even after him. N i will never ever go ga-ga over him.

Now, maybe the dream was somekind of a hint for me but sadly, i ignored it. I won't hold any grudges against him for making me feel as if i'm so cheap. Now i know what it means by easy come, easy go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home