.soulpreciousthots.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

My world. My heart. My soul.


That's none other then MY EVAN SANDERS!! Isn't he cute? Isn't he macho? Isn't he kental? Isn't he..everything? AWW. This is the guy whom i told elenda, aini and phyllis that he's MY NEW BOYFRIEND. They didn't believe anwyay. Yeah, he's not my boyfriend la. Only gundus will take my word. He's just an indonesian actor. Yep, mat indon. I remember telling khaii that i was watching the indonesia's channel and he said, "....kau dah jadik minah indon pulak." (read: ...u've become an indonesian girl, now) No laa. He don't look like an indonesian at all, rite? Not even like the typical indonesian man, yeah? Whenever i watch him acting, i will call for mother to see my hubby. Mother will just give me the weird stare and say "kau jgn giler laa." (read: don't be mad.) EH HELLO! At least i go crazy over actors rather than other guys. Besides, he's just an actor. If i were to be ' in love' with other guys, i know u wouldn't like it cos u hate it when i have a relationship with a guy. RITE? SO being 'in love' with an actor is not wrong, rite?

Anyway, catch him at SCTV channel every wednesday at 9 pm. He's mine so don't bother drooling ehh. Heh. I LOVE U EVAN SANDERS!

I meet u at home ehh nanti. Besok u nak ajak i gi shopping kan? Yay. See u hubby. Haha. Aku dah lebih2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home