.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, September 04, 2006

No p0int turning back

Just received one shocking news from a friend. Shocking cos i didn't expect it to happen this way. I've expect it to be..the other way since YOU badly say that those things will have to happen. Now, you tell me what happened? Oh well. He's totally over me. So so over me.

Okay. Let's name the boy as A. The girl as F and the other girl as R. Here it goes. A and F used to be in love. In a matter of time, they broke up for some reasons. A t0ld me that F is everything to A. Imagine how hard i had to listen to A's story of A and F. Yes, it is very painful cos A used to be my love. Okay, i know i shouldn't go out of point. Now, let's continue. Even after they broke up for *counting with so much enthu* a few months(7 mths for now), A kept telling me everything bout F. Yeah, F is like the wanita melayu terakhir. However, as i went online just now, a g0od fren of F told me that A is happily attached to another girl, R. That g0od fren of F whom is also my fren, told me that A said that A's not over of F but befriended R because A wanted to TRY to get over F. A thought this is some kind of fairytale story, maybe? Oh well, i wonder what A's story after this.

Now, what is happening? I'm just wondering how F is doing even though F's totally over A now. Oh god! What is happening? I don't know. I don't know. I guess i shouldn't bother too much bout A. But..but..i'm still shock laa..

Anyway! I still have khaii who will listen to those craps that i will say. Yes, i will say all kind of craps when i'm down. Heh. Meeting him on thursday, i guess. AND i shall irritate him. Nyehaha. Bebeh! I need bebeh for now. I want to cry now. Can i please? BUT..i guess she'll get bored listening to my stories again. Why? Cos she dun want me to ever talk bout A anymore. Oh well, i shall not call her. I shall not cry. Anything for her, bebeh. =)
forgive me for my weakness and stuffs,
i don't know why but things are not so easy without you. -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home