.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Monday 0nwards

I shall blog of what happened from monday till today. MONDAY. Went johore with kak sita and family and also lina. Went to one of the shopping mall and lina and i got separated from kak sita. She wanted to l0ok stuff's for her house so she t0ld us to go anywhere we want. We will meet like 2 hours after that. So, lina and i walked around the shopping mall and then went in to one of the shops.

Owner of shop: Tk skola hari ni? (not schooling today?)
Me: Err, tk. Nga holiday ah. (err, nope. having holidays)
Owner of shop: Ohh. Baru balik skola la ni? (ohh. just end school, is it?)
Me: Tak..dah holiday. (no....having holidays)
Owner of shop: Oh eh? skola maner? (oh really? which school?)
Me: Poly..
Owner of shop: Kat pasir gudang? (at pasir gudang?)
Me: Tk la! Kat spore. (no la! at spore.)
Owner of shop: Wah pandai seh gi blaja kat spore. (wah so clever. study at spore.)
Me: Alaa. Malasnyer nak layan. *walks away*

HAHA. Maybe i l0ok like a malaysian eh? Maybe, maybe. Yes, cos i l0oked very slack. With jeans, t shirt and i bun up my hair. Heh. Then, both of us went to another shop and there's 2 guys who wanted to ask for our numbers but we ignored. Minutes after that, we realised that both of the guys were stalking us, wherever we go. All i c0uld think was the freaking incident that happened to me a few weeks back. Of course i was very scared that i stand near the security guards and walked into all the shops. But still, the guys did not give up. Then, they couldn't see us so we made our way to the highest level just to hide from them. However, when we wanted to go to other shops, we saw them again. Then again, we played block shopping mall catching. Heh.

TUESDAY. Nothing much happened except that i talked to bebeh on phone for very long. I kn0w it's no big deal but we have been talking 3 days consecutively for more than 2 hours! Wah, dah mcm matair eh. Haha. Well, i kn0w she loves me very much.

WEDNESDAY. Went back nas cos ms lina wanted to talk to the graduating classes regarding the courses in TP. She told us to come since we're like the seniors or rather, since we're a student in tp too. After that, met sayang. Supposed to meet her at 3.40 but i end up meeting her late. Heh. I was late for only 35 minutes okay. Not 45 minutes! Hah. Ate at burger king and then went to play swing at sunplaza park. Then, i decided to do some shopping. While i was l0oking for shirts or pants that i could buy, guess what sayang did? She danced! She said she can't listen to those type of songs w/o dancing. Haha. AHA! Then, it's a must for us to chill at CPF building's mcdonalds. Haha.

TODAY-THURSDAY. Bebeh! Remember what i told u yesterday? Remember the thing i whined bout? Yes, it happened for real today. HE came to the auntie's house and as soon as he his feets touched the house, he commentes something bout me. However, i just remain silent and smiled. Then, while i was eating alone at the dining room, he commented something bout my family and that made me broke down. I stopped eating, washed my hands and packed my things. The auntie went into the room with lina and she hugged me tightly. The auntie t0ld me to ignore him. I cried even more and that made HIS daughter to realise that. I dressed up and then, decided to go home. On the way home, i saw that little dick. I just felt like shouting, "That little dick is a (fill in the blanks)!" I thought of msging that dear fren telling him that i saw that little dick and wanted so much to kick that little dick's balls but i couldn't get myself to stand and face that little dick. THEN i realised that dear fren is avoiding me,seriously. =( Anyway, i was rite that the little dick is only like sec 1-2. He's from bedok view sec. Sheesh!

Dear fren, i miss u badly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home