.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, September 15, 2006

It is already the holiday for god sake. I need to hang out with my friends. I need to go shopping with the cousins. I'm no more in primary or secondary school that i have to complete the holiday homeworks during the holidays. I got no homework to be done. Can i at least have a G0Od holiday after such crazy weeks of studying for the exams? Sometimes i regret telling the parents bout the incident. I'm not allowed to go out of the house if no one accompany me. I'm not allowed to open the house door if no one is at home. I'm not allowed to go back home late. I understand that the parents are so w0rried for me after what happened but that d0esn't mean i have to face all the "p0st-caution" of what had happened. Am i right? Nah nah. Am i right or am i right? Zur, kenal tk this sentence? Nyehaha. Excuse me for being harsh on the parents but i don't get it why mother must keep reminding me the incident. This morning befor she left for w0rk, she told me that she would be going to the auntie's house after she finish work. I wanted to tag along but she didn't allow me to go. Reason being she doesn't want me to go there alone. Bleah. I sh0uld stop talking bout the parents, i think i sound so harsh or rude.

I really hope that i've helped shaz somehow or another. Poor her. She d0esn't know if she should move on or c0ntinue waiting. From what she t0ld me, that guy never fails to give her h0pes when she tried to m0ve on. Well, at least i helped. Cheer up k girl. =)

OH! Have i mentioned? I played monopoly with bebeh yesterday on phone. Haha. Try guessing how we did that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home