.soulpreciousthots.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

First of all, i want to apologise to that someone who ask me bout the A,F, R story. You know who you are. I know i shouldn't even type out those stories since i've got nothing to do with it. But hello, this is my blog. I can type out any stories that i wish to. Okay? But still, i'm really very sorry. I don't wish to put a password in my blog since bebeh don't like it. Can we just end it here? I won't say anything bout u n ur life. N can u tell ur frens to stop it too? Deal? Well, thanks!

Remember i mentioned that i was going to work at Apex tower? Oh well, i quit. Bebeh and i quitted. First, we wasn't sure of what our job scope is. The managers and supervisors tried explaining to us but they were beating around the bush and we understand nuts bout the job. Then, we realised that the company had wasted a lot of our time. Next, we are supposed to give them our timetables cos we have to come for work after school time. Nonsense! We want to work during holidays only laa. So; we managed to postpone the launching of our projects. Heh. Met bebeh's uncle and t0ok taxi home. Told bebeh to alight me at the place near the cc.

Alighted and i walked to my blk. While walking hm, something unexpected happened. A very scary and unbelievable story. Not scary bcos of ghost and it is so unbelievable bcos it is the last thing or no girl would ever think it would ever happen. I was so shocked that i didn't manage to do anything but just give a sharp stare and push away everything. Eversince that scene happened, it just keep coming flashing back to me when i sleep, eat, talk and do everything. Imagine how hard i have to live and accept it. To the people who kn0ws; bebeh, khaii and zur, don't spread it eh? I don't want to gain any sympathy.

P.S: mat k0ol, thanks for your concern. It helped me one way or another. I shall have someone to accompany me go anywhere now. Heh. =) N! Nas will be back real soon. Tmr is already sunday! Whee~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home