.soulpreciousthots.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

A day at work.

Rise and shine people. It's already 10! It's so unlike me to blog at this hour but i'm at work what. I shall blog since i've got nothing to do, anyway.

I'm quite sleepy since i can't get to sleep nowadays. Toss and turn. Toss and turn. By the time i get to sleep, it's already sahur. Tell me how unfair it is. Very!

Anyway, i came early for work today. Then, i met the security to ask for the cashbox since i couldn't see anyone in charge. However, the security let me enter the office to look for any of the officers. I entered the office and found no one there but..wait a second, suddenly, someone greated me with his loud good morning. Of course i was shocked laa. Then i greated back and guess what? He didn't know where the cashbox was. So, i had to look for someone who could help me find it. Just in time, hairol came to rescue me. But then..he also couldn't find it. HAH! I had to wait for like 10 minutes for the cashbox could be found. Haix. Have i said this earlier? I'm gonna say it again. Hairol rocks my socks laa! =)) Okay back to the work story. I wanted to on the ticket computer so i had to press and hold the button. I did what was taught to me but..the computer just on and off immediately. How irritating is that! I tried calling bebeh but she didn't answer. Being me, i get ever so excited-anxious-kanchong-and whatnots. I tried my own way of on-ing the computer. N yes, the computer did function properly! EH, why am i bragging with all these stories? Sorry people, i'm just in the mood to type out everything.

Okayy..I promise this will be the last thing bout work for today's entry. I promise. As i was sitting down, the telephone rang. Not mine. But the office's. I picked up the call and i heard an angmoh's voice. I swear i couldn't get what he was saying. By the 2nd time i asked him to repeat what he said, i just had the urge to end the call. However, i know i shouldn't do that so i listened carefully to what he said and finally get it! He wanted to know bout the cultural show and at the same time, talking bout a shop. Weird laa he. But still, i salute him for tolerating me. Wa caya sama lu ah bro!

Tidaaa!(following mira's language)I'm done. I told u that will be the last thing i will be saying bout work for today's entry. I never break my promises. LOL.

P.S: Bebeh, ignore my missed calls. It's bout the computer but it's fine now. Anyway, how's the work yesterday? Tiring?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home